Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair Extension Questions?

Okay, I am about to give up hope on my hair.



I've tried every trick in the book for my hair.



I get split ends and breakage from the smallest things-



Tossing and turning on a satin pillowcase, fingercombing, wide-tooth combs, washing.



My hair has NO chemical processing, so it's not chemical damage.



I take EXCELLENT care of my hair. Inside and out - vitamins, lots of milk and water, regular exercise, weekly washing, no styling products what-so-ever, leave-in conditioner, deep conditioner, hot oil treatments.



So unless someone can give me some /awesome/ secrets to help my hair - I'm just going to get extensions because there's no WAY I'm going to be able to grow my hair as long as I want.



So can anybody give me the scoop on extensions?



I extensions that are about waist-length..any reccomended brands?



I just need info on how to care for them, where to get them, average costs, how long they last, etc?



%26amp;%26amp; What's better - human or synthetic hair?



Hair Extension Questions?

I own a salon ...so I know a bit about hair...have you checked out see if your blow dryer is too hot...I get allot of people who have a dryer that is burning their hair......If your hair is super fine...extensions will ruin your hair...You won't believe what a persons almost bald head looks like when they take out the extensions and there is no hair left to tie the next batch to....Maybe you will not be able to grow ultra long hair.



Purology has the best products for hair that I can find...I use them myself....You can e mail me with specific answers about your hair and I will try to help you.....



Hair Extension Questions?

all i can tell you is human hair last longer feel better and looks more real i use it all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment