Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm in beauty school and I have a dark hair (level 1) mannequin, how can I get it to a caramel

This question is specific to dying mannequin hair! The hair is 100% human "of finest quality" (I think it's asian hair?)



It is for a beauty school competition, the mannequin has a level 1/2 darkest brown hair and 20 inch hair.



I've never bleached mannequin hair, and in classes we practiced with pretend bleach how we'd apply it to the client... all precise of course, inch away from them scalp, overporous ends last...



What's the best way to lighten all this hair evenly? Should I bleach it all with a blue-based bleach (to try and avoid brassiness) and then put the color over that? I never colored 20 inches of blackish brown hair before!!



I'm in beauty school and I have a dark hair (level 1) mannequin, how can I get it to a caramel color evenly?

BLEACH YOUR HAIR!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment