Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair color - proper chemicals?

I have dirty blond hair almost dark brown with some grey these days : ( It was blond when I was a kid. I have highlighted it for years and it became really damaged and it was suggested to start coloring it. So I have been doing that for over a year now. My problem is these colors are not human! How do I obtain the really pretty sun blond colors you get with the bleaching. I have used Clarol and Ion brands and I was using 8g and 10g and my hair was turning an orange color, I asked the store clerk and they said use a 9n and It looks better but still too dark. (BTW i use a 30 vol developer) How do I get a natural looking blond color.



Hair color - proper chemicals?

This is for a well-trained, very experienced professional. You have so many colors on your hair, plus however much outgrowth you have since the last color you attempted yourself. Getting rid of orange is challenging, even for professionals. More experimenting on your own may cause odd colors on the up side of things, or on the down side, it might cause wide-spread breakage. It's the job of a professional to condition your hair, assess the color bases of what you have used, and get as close as they can to the color you actually wanted to achieve. A retail clerk does not have the training and experience to help you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment