Monday, May 7, 2012

Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

If you are a human being, you are naturally born with some amount of body hair, men more than women of course.



However even some men try to make themselves as hair less as possible, so i guess this is not just a chest hair question.



Personally, i have chest hair that forms a light 'T' on my chest. And my legs are pretty hairy. What do women think of this and other 'types' of body hair? Just curious ;)



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

What's with these women who want their men to look like little hairless boys? I guess the same thing that's with the men who want their women to look like little hairless 12-yr olds. I like a man who looks like a man. So my answer is, turn-on.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

N A S T Y. BIGGGGG turn off. Sorry! its not your fault your hairy, just get it waxed- it would be very much appreciated to whoever women you are with :]



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

I don't like hair.



I spend a lot of time in the shower shaving hair from places you don't even want to know. (Overshare, I know...I'm sorry)



But my guy is the hairiest bastard alive...and I still love him.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

it doesn't matter. if you get it waxed, people are gonna think you're gay. not that i have any problem with gays, but just a heads up.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

I prefer a smooth body if he's Black. But for the most part Chest hair,back hair ,leg hair don't bother me at all.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

I love fluffy men. Hair on chest is cute. Trying to shave them would just waste your time and that is the gayest thing a guy could do.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

T SHAPE FROM CHEST 2 THE GOODIE BOX IS A HUGE TURN ON %26amp; VERY SEXY. AS 4 UR LEGS JEANS %26amp; SOCKS WILL WEAR THAT OFF. HUGE TURN OFF IS A MONKEY BACK, 1 THAT SHAVES PERIODICALLY. SHAVING OR WAXING TAKES ALOT OF MAINTENENCE %26amp; TIME..THE LOWER AREA IS NICE IF IT IS MAINTAINED W/A CLIP OR SHAVED. THAT WILL B HARD ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

OK...Chest Hair=good...Back Hair=BAD...and "down there" hair has GOT TO BE maintained--please groom it...not fully shaved, but groomed...and just so ya know this is only MY opinion!!! Some women like their man hairy, some like their guy shaved completely so it really depends on the girl YOU'RE with...So if you just happen to find someone who doesn't like your hairy chest and uh, nether region, toss her back because honey you can always find someone who loves it!!! Good luck... :o)



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

What kind of question is that?! Of course it's a big TURN OFF! Who wants to hug a man half naked and feel hair?! who knows what lives in that big land of hair!



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

ok this is my opinion lol....would you like it if we didnt shave the hair off of us lol...i didnt think so...but dont get me wrong...i like a little hair..just not like ape man...i like a little hair on the legs and arms and i LOVE when my fiance grows a scruffy beard...that is such a turn on to me...im not a big fan of hair on the chest or back tho....:)



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

Well, personally. I shave the hair on my chest, back, legs, arms, and everywhere else... Except my head.



Yes, people may think I'm gay for doing it. But that's their choice, personally. I don't mind it, actually, and I prefer not having bodily hair beyond little prickles of hair.



So, if you want to do it, I say do it. If you don't want to, then don't. It shouldn't matter whether or not it will attract women, or not. You should be more worried about attracting a girl that shares most of your same opinions.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

Yuk. Definitely apply wax



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

Um, chest hair is ok as long as it's not extreme, but I personally prefer none. Back hair, uckies, legs, can be hairy bc I would think it was gay if a guy shaved their legs. "other types" shaven or at least maintained.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

Mostly turn-off. Now I'm 27 years old, and you will find that almost all young women don't like body hair and typically women around 40+ do. I asked my female coworker (who was in her forties) and she said she prefers lots of hair because it makes him seem more manly. [cringe] I prefer no chest hair, I don't like mustaches, beards or thick sideburns. Goat-T's are sexy, though. Legs, ...I guess I don't pay attention to them, so no opinion on legs. And as for crotch...? It'll sound weird, but all natural, just because it's pokey when it's too short!



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

I think it's sexy! But it really depends on the quantity. I mean, a hairy chest is great but I don't like the chest hair to run up the neck and over the shoulders to greet the back!



Also guys should give themselves a trim *there* because I don't want to go digging for it.



Chest hair: turn-on or turn off?

Hmmmm to me..i think that's a turn off. WAX IT OFF or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment