Monday, May 7, 2012

Can anyone recommend me a good long-hair shampoo?

I have hair down to my rear, and as I usually only wash it every three days it tends to get icky (but only when using certain shampoos). I would like some suggestions on what kind of shampoos are best for thick curly hair (it has been treated with dye in the past also). I realize I may have a large amount of oil in my hair (as my glands are healthy) so if it's only that I'm a human being, please don't write something scathing and overly criticising.



1. No Dove or L'oreal. I used Dove exactly twice and it makes my hair even greasier; L'oreal (whatever the kind my mother in law had) makes it too dry and the ends tend to break when I brush it.



2. I usually use Suave and it does work decently. I am only wondering if something better is out there.



Can anyone recommend me a good long-hair shampoo?

My hair touches my bottom...straight but not as thick not very thin though....i used head and sholders till recently and now i switched to garnier fructice long and strong..I feel it good on my hair..people say that it dehydrates your hair...but nothing happened to me as such...sunsilk black is also good for my hair....



Can anyone recommend me a good long-hair shampoo?

their is only a shampoo help you and that is head and shoulders. i'm also use this shampoo it is so good.



i am sunny want to chat me sent me on this id shoransunny@yahoo.co.in



Can anyone recommend me a good long-hair shampoo?

~Ojon - Shampoo, Ultra Hydrating~



Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo is a rich, gently cleansing daily conditioning shampoo ideal for ultra-dry or unruly hair, natural or chemically-treated, thin to thick. All-natural plant-based cleansing agents, including coconut and wheat protein, are combined with the hydrating and smoothing benefits of 100% pure Ojon palm nut oil, babassu, shea butter and sweet almond protein. Hair is left shiny, smooth and manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment