Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Help finding a good wig while chemo?

I have been undergoing chemo since Aug of this year. I have no problem wearing a wig its just finding the right one that looks good. I have gone to the ACS and looked at the catalog tlc , i dont think that I am being picky. Its just I want to look 28 years old not the age of my mother.



I bought one wig ( human hair ) once that was really nice but after time the wig started to frizz and got really dry. I was using the right treatment for the wig and following all instructions , so i was upset when the wig got like that.



I am just looking for some good websites , please dont tell me to google this , if anyone has truelly used google they know thousand of sites come up.



If you now of any good sites please let me know



Help finding a good wig while chemo?

I have never needed to wear a wig myself, but I have read great things about Raquel Welch's wig line, called hair-u-wear (link below). That having been said, I think that you'd be okay with pretty much any well known retailer selling wigs online (just google "wigs" and look at all the links that come up).



Here is the website, and I hope you feel better soon and recover with speed. Good luck and have get well!



http://www.hairuwear.com/rw.aspx?pgID=86...

No comments:

Post a Comment