Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have to wet or wash and syle my hair daily because it is in the growing out stages from a bad chem

I work in nursing homes where they don't wash for a week or so and a lot of the ladies look great even after sleeping on their hair. After I sleep on my baby fine mess each night, I don't look human unless I wash. So, it makes me feel bad and not human that I'm having to do this. How can I feel better about myself and just tell myself that it will grow back out and then be easier??



I have to wet or wash and syle my hair daily because it is in the growing out stages from a bad chemical job.?

First, find a satin (synthetic) pillowcase!! I'm a 65 yr old guy with coarse wiry hair and after sleeping on a satin pillowcase, when I get up in the morning I don't have to 'fight' with my hair as much, as your head slides rather than grabs or grips the plain pillowcase.



.Second, with baby fine hair, and a bad chemical job on top of it all, you may want to get a haircut/style for fine hair..if that can be done with the short hair you now have, if not, you could try just dampening the sides and back of your hair, and leaving the top dry when you get up in the morning, as, usually, the top of our heads don't get messed up overnight.



You want to be sure you are conditioning your hair, esp. with the chemical process it went thru...try to find a conditioner for fine hair but NOT necessarily the ones that add thickness, that, too, can be a problem!!



..also may want to try a styling aid of some kind; gel, mousse, etc...then in the morning you should not need as much water on your hair to get it back in shape...and perhaps shampoo one day, dampen the hair the next, alternating..



AND (I tend to ramble!!) baby fine hair can sometimes be tied in with general overall health and nutrition..you may want to look at your eating habits.....please email me if you have any further questions...again, sorry I took so long!!!!!!!! good luck!!



I have to wet or wash and syle my hair daily because it is in the growing out stages from a bad chemical job.?

Say tomorrow is a brand new day and my hair will be longer



Pray to God for the self assurance you need at this stage in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment