Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sally's Clip in Extensions...?

Does anyone know if these extensions are worth the price?



http://www.sallybeauty.com/100+Premium+R...



Sally's Clip in Extensions...?

no way, i had them and they weren't very durable.



you're better off with sew in or glue in at a salon.



i wasted $130 bucks lol!



*Hope this helps!!*



%26lt;3



Sally's Clip in Extensions...?

no! ewwww just let your hair grow.



Sally's Clip in Extensions...?

they are good for a short period of time. And you can't do anything to do like style wise. They are expensive and don't stay in good; I would suggest glue in- but i would do conditioning treatments so the glue doesn't kill your hair or scalp. it's going to hurt with the glue taking it out at times, so you have to wait til they fall out or you have to use conditioner to get them off- the only good thing about the clip in is that you can take them out and put them in whenever you want without trouble- if you really want clip in I would suggest the jessica simpson brand- they are REALLY good and yet they are expensive they are better then the ones at sallys and they last longer.



Sally's Clip in Extensions...?

Yes...Because at Salons they charge from $500.00 to $1000.00 and higher...The extensions at sallybeauty.com you get ten 18 inch real human hair extensions you clip in yourself..So it is the least expensive extensions I've seen..and easy to use and take care of :)



Sally's Clip in Extensions...?

ooh no you dont want those glue ones they chopped your hair my friend did that one and ooh my god her hair looks bad even up to this day she regrets it . The glue shoot it looked a mess and she went to a professional.She loved mine I have the clip INS I have long and medium and if I want fuller I put them together and it looks nice and they do stay in if you put them in right believe me I tested it out on a motorcycle ride and a bar fight .on the bar fight they just moved a little out of place but not that much as I expected too.And the price at the mall were 79.00 for any hair length you get 2 hair pieces and one shampoo and one hair contd to spray after and a brush to maintain

No comments:

Post a Comment